Our Accounting Services
To give you a more practical idea of how we can tailor our services to your exact requirements, below, are just some of the, specific, services you may be interested in. By breaking our services down into specific functions, allows you to fine tune your requirements and only pay for those service you, actually, require
. Why pay more than you have to?
If you would like to discuss any other service not listed, below, then please do not hesitate to contact us
and we will be delighted to discuss your requirements with you.
- Annual Accounts - we compile your annual accounts based on the accounting records given to us, and ensure they comply with the relevant accounting standards.
- Taxation - we calculate all Tax and National Insurance liabilities and tell you when and how they should be paid.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns - we complete all relevant returns along with any supplementary pages and submit them electronically to HMRC.
- Payroll - we calculate all amounts to be paid to employees and HMRC and file all returns electronically for you.
- CIS - we calculate all amounts to be paid to HMRC and file all returns electronically for you, and produce CIS tax deduction certificates for your subcontractors.
- VAT Returns - you can either send us the figures, or we calculate the for you, we then complete and submit the VAT Return to HMRC.
- Bookkeeping - we take care of your bookkeeping to unburden you and leave you to focus on running your business.
All services are tailored to suit you, meaning you can be involved as much or as little as you like.
ANM Environmental Services Limited | Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
"I have been using Kim now for nearly two years and find Kim very professional, Kim’s attention to detail, quick responses to queries and general accountancy questions are brilliant as is the turnaround time on my books – keep up the good work."
Contact us today for a free consultation
Why not Contact Us
today or call on 01296 65161501296 651615
to find out how we can help move your business forward. Although our free consultation, typically, lasts for one hour, the time spent during this important, initial meeting, will always be dictated by you, as it should be. Sound interesting? If so, then why not give us a try and contact us today. You won't be disappointed.